Our Pillar range is at the heart of Integrity Candles’ ethos. It represents our commitment to traditional candle-making, producing candles with contemporary beauty for today’s consumer.
Because we take time to make candles of quality, using original recipes and techniques, our traditional Pillar Candles are always a welcome gift or an enhancement to your home.
We use a high-quality soy wax blend and heavy gauge wicks, so our pillars burn with a bright flame and have an exceptionally long burning time –
- Small – approximately 40 hour burn Weight – 0.215kg Diameter – 5.5cm x 5.5cm x 12.5cm
- Medium – approximately 90 hour burn Weight – 0.385kg Diameter – 7cm x 7cm x 12.5
- Large – approximately 140 hour burn Weight – 0.55kg Diameter – 7cm x 7cm x 16cm
- Bundle – approximately 279 hour burn Weight – 1.15kg
- Nest – approximately 360 hour burn Weight – 1.702kg
The medium and large Pillar Candles are set atop a base of pebbles or shells, which, as the wax melts away, leaves the flame to glisten amongst the rocks until its final flicker.
The beautiful aromas are blends of the highest quality essential oils with no additives, and each scent range comes in a signature colour matching our Pyramid candles and Pure Soy candles.